• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any
    Lilliana answers Lethia's question with affirming; she desired to have a place to call home long enough so that she could be found by this cousin that she has in Hyaline. Aten smiled at her, and would have more to say after he himself and Lethia answered Lilliana's question.

The buckskin tells the chestnut a brief version of how Aten found her and essentially... saved her from nothing? Had his lucky arrival that day at the River truly saved this mare more than he would have guessed? He had just assumed she was looking for a new home but had something to return to, unlike himself. But... well, her words denied that.

The stallion felt Lethia's tail brush against his golden coat, and he felt his cheeks heating up slightly at the intimate action. He brushed it off with a smile and nuzzled the mare's cheek before answering Lilliana as well.

"I've been in Taiga for a number of years, both prior to and after it's destruction when it was set ablaze. As you can see though, it has recovered well," he emphasized this by looking around at the giant redwoods. 

"You are welcome to stay here for as long as you'd like Lilliana. Whether or not you decide to make this wonderful forest your permanent home, know that you will always have a place here." He'd mostly phrased it like that since, for all he knew, perhaps after a few years of living here, she may get tired and tell her cousin she would look for a new home. But he sincerely hoped she would stay; she seemed like a nice mare who was good company for those like Lethia.

@[lilliana] @[Izora Lethia]

OOC: Terribly sorry this took so long; very many things kept me busy.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any - by Aten - 08-29-2019, 10:17 PM