• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any
    Aten was always troubled with how to answer this question, because if there was one thing he wasn't certain about with Taiga's history, it was that. It made perfect sense though; a fire razing through Taiga shortly before the Plague struck?

So, he huffed some air through his nostrils, "Though I cannot say with absolute certainty, I am inclined to believe that, yes, it was razed intentionally." A momentary pause, "I can't say by whom or what, but having it happen shortly before the Plague was just too much of a coincidence."

Lilliana next asks of the Forbidden Dale, a name of which he was indeed familiar with.

"The one piece of knowledge I lack about the Dale is exactly what land that exists now sprung from it following the Chamber War enacted by Queen Straia," he began. "I know that a horse called Kain was one of the last rulers, along with Tiphon, Ramiel, and Ea. A majority of it's history extends back years. The Dale was destroyed during the Reckoning. That is where it's tale ends. Knowledge of it's past I can give you, but not of what came after."

Aten may have been born only shortly before the Reckoning occurred, and did not have much knowledge of this war when it started, but the knowledge he held had been acquired over years of speaking to other horses to learn of Beqanna's history. What Lilliana wanted to know, he'd give her; she seemed to have curiosity for it.

@[Izora Lethia] @[lilliana]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any - by Aten - 09-01-2019, 07:28 PM