• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any
    There was so much about Beqanna that Lethy did not know. She had not been one to question where she had found her hooves upon solid ground, or what it had been like before she had arrived. As the conversation progressed she found herself wrinkled brow and intrigued.

She had no information to offer and so she simple stood and listened, amethyst eyes darting back and forth between Aten and Lilliana. She could tell this information was important to Lilli, but a part of her could not wait to have their own conversation and trip to Hyaline.

Her ears swiveled intently towards Aten as he talks of a chamber war and the reckoning. She had not realized that Beqanna had endured so much, even the fire here in her home she knew little of. Aten never seemed eager to talk of the period in his life and she never wanted to push him about it. She imagined while the two talked what a place called "The Forbidden Dale" would of looked like, it sounded utterly magical and equally terrifying all at once.

@[Lilliana] @[Aten]

Sorry for the hold up. Lethy is just a bystander right now lmao.
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any - by Izora Lethia - 09-08-2019, 12:13 AM