• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wish I could feel it all for you;
    I wish I could feel it all for you, I wish I could do it all for you

Here lies Kellyn, the girl who walked in time and talked to ghosts.

Second child and only daughter of Cagney, the Brother who walked in time, and Elite, the girl he loved who tried to set the world on fire to impress a dark God.

Raised by her grandfather Brennen, who thought she could be more than her mother. Haunted by her aunt Bethanie and her uncle Sorenson, who tried to mold her into someone who could do good in the world. They all failed.

They might have succeeded if she'd never gone questing for her other grandfather Carnage, the aforementioned dark God, but he has a way of getting to all his offspring. But then again, they wouldn't have been haunting her if she hadn't.

She might have loved Rhonen, if she was less of a coward. She might have loved Ivar, if she was more - or less - sane.

Womb-provider for Cassady, Carwyn, Cleary, Noah, Casimir, and Cygnus. Not truly a mother to any.

In the end she succumbed to Ivar, but died a pleasant death, which is as much as such a girl could ask for.

Kellyn
    the girl who walks in time and talks to ghosts
    daughter of cagney and elite