• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wanted: Baby Daddy--Inquire Within
    [Image: 2-ref.png]

Mataeris has the baby fever but also needs to start building her reverse harem. 

I'm going to put something up in plots to further flesh out the harem thing, but I wanted to mention it here to ensure you knew your stallion is not going to be her one true love or anything 

I would like to thread with the chosen baby daddy (even if its just a simple meeting for the first time), so a little more work involved. She and I aren't too fussed about traits, but she would like the stallion to be good looking xD
    http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=22889 Helloooo! I have a bunch of men here! Aziz would most definitely be into that sorta thing, Ruinam is probably a no go unless he has a very fleshed out plot because he is pretty head over heels for his current baby's momma lol
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Chemdog is great for this position Big Grin heheheeee
    Jakub is available, he's tall, muscular, loyal, sweet, and has no idea how to be a dad only how NOT to be a dad but hed love to have some babes. (:
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)
    http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23497
    She’s very pretty!
    Here are mine - Aodhan would be fine with her having other men, but don’t expect him to be/stay with her only (so it’s a two-side not-really-attachment thing really). If you are looking for someone to join her ‘harem’, perhaps Kybeth could be persuaded to stay and watch the kid (and whatever half-sibling she made next year) - since he’s kind of the ‘forever friendzoned’ kind of nice guy

hello babes

i've put up a plot post, so if you'd like one of your ponies to be involved, please go and have a look see!

as far as your replies go:

Mataeris would definitely choose Chemdog as the baby daddy, because she finds him the most appealing to look at xD

She definitely wants to invite both Aziz and Jakub into her reverse harem thing :3