• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wanted: Reverse Harmen -- Apply Within
    [Image: 2-ref.png]
    Helloooooo this is going off of her baby daddy wanted post, but Mataeris would like to start building her reverse harem. She is a queen after all and obviously a queen needs a bunch of attractive men around her. xD

Obviously this is gonna start small, with one or two or more boys. She's not particularly fussed about having her boys around all the time yet, and there isn't a need to be her soul mate or anything along those lines. At the start you'll be able to pretty much come and go as you want, but obviously the longer its been since you've seen her, the more displeased she's gonna be.

I would like this is culminate eventually (not until the distant future) where she has her own territory. Either she's taken this by force with her army of stallions or she has been invited to live with one of her boys. If the latter happens, obviously the reverse harem has to come too :3

We can thread if you would like, or we don't have to, but if thats the case I'd like to flesh out the exact nature of their relationship, ie. would you like to become her right hand, is it just a casual thing etc
    I literally just replied to your breeding post but like I said, Aodhán is perhaps more the type to have his own herd instead of being part of a male harem one (unless you’d like to try for them to be consorts and both assemble their own ‘harem/herd/consorts’), otherwise I can try writing some more Meerkat (Kybeth) for you ^^

Aziz would probably be quite interested, maybe Rouhi too?
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Okay yay! Vanilla I'm gonna reply to Aodhán and Nyx both of them are welcome :3

I'm gonna hold off on a harem post until I can get Matty Love Illusion, so she can keep all the boys under her spell