• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All that is gold does not glitter; Aquaria

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    The spotted hybrid isn’t in fact, very old - childlike sometimes still, in a way, and naive is surely a good description at any rate. It’s a miracle that the mothers of his children hadn’t noticed yet, but perhaps they were almost as young as he and so, they could chalk it up to foolish innocence leading to their children. He loves children though, so it’s not a problem (again, that’s best described as a naive thought).

So when he presented his changing abilities, he’d have thought to impress, much like a child would present their biggest birthday gift to another and hope for compliments. It’d worked with many others.

But not with Aquaria. The opalescent mare is not impressed. In fact, she tells him to get lost in not so many words - a wad of kelp to eat? ”Eh?” he looks at her, completely thrown off his balance in the moment. Then he notices her purple eyes and devilish smirk and he’s not quite sure if she’s flirting or if she really wants to rid the world of him so easily.

Taking a heartbeat to let it sink in, he blinks his confusion from his face to study her. ”Delicious, hmm?” he repeats as if the word is foreign - but knows it should mean something positive. Then, he gives her a scrutinizing look and then, finally, a laugh follows. ”I suppose I could, since you ask so nicely. I never met a horse who liked eating kelp before.”

A swift shift later she stares at a horse, dark green entirely made of kelp, emerald green eyes yet the same as he peers at her. ”Interesting.” he muses, almost to himself. A kelp leaf drops off his mane to the ground and he studies it with an expression best described by one of a child encountering something slimy and dirty - one who is curiously wondering if what he found is edible or not.

@[Aquaria] I guess she can eat a kelp mane Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All that is gold does not glitter; Aquaria - by Aodhan - 08-28-2019, 01:34 PM