• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You |Divest|
    Vita

Vita was in every way still a frail young girl, she was naive and innocent, not yet tainted by the evil in the world. Her innocence draws out curiosity, and she more times than not finds herself traveling away from her home in Ischia to explore the lands around.

The resort was attached to Tephra, a territory of it's own yet so close to home. It had similar standings as Ischia and so she finds it the most inviting to explore.

She travels in her crow form, it is the easiest to remain hidden and scope out if her presence was welcomed. As she flies over the island she gazes at it with wonder, very similar to Ischia though it lacked the beautiful flowers that Ischia holds.

The island itself though was beautiful, trees covered it, and it even had a smaller island on the inside! Her curiosity finally brings her out of the sky. She lowers herself to a small opening by the island in the middle, the opposite side barricaded by trees. 

When she nearly touches the ground she shifts from the black crow to her usual teal and white self. She gently lands on the grass and grows closer to the water, curious of the island itself.

Fear Controls You

@[Divest]<3
    Her world is simple and small. She only knows the tropical island, but the young pastel filly has made every bit of it her own domain. Well, as much as any naïve girl could do.

Divest’s imagination was rather creative and wild. She spent most of her days playing alone, unless her mother decided to give her some time. Most days her mother was willing to be her playmate and go along with her made-up world.

It was simply bliss on the island being the only foal. Although at times she did wish to travel to the other lands. Divest learned that if you stood on the south-eastern part of the island you could the see the tip of a volcano in the distance. Her mother said it was Tephra. There was also the mainland her mother had told her about too.

Everything seemed so far away from where she was. Perhaps one day when she was a bit older, she could explore it all on her own. For now, Divest enjoys ruling her islands. She dismissed every possible thought that Ruinam was actually the leader.

Divest loved every bit of the island, but by far her favorite part was the small, unique island that was in the center of the island itself. It all seemed entirely possible to her! She still couldn’t wrap it around her head that there was an island within an island.

Even now she is thinking about it—a thought she could not completely get out of her head. Her face crinkles in concentration as she considers the water that divides the two islands. She looks back and forth across the swallow water. Her silver eyes follow along the path of the water as well. “UGH!” She says loudly in frustration.

Stomping her right diamond hoof, Divest turns away from where she stood at the edge of the smaller island. She follows along the shore, clearly finding it best to do something else than to solve something that still has made no sense to her.

Making her way down the shoreline, she catches sight of a white and teal filly. Divest quickly stops in her tracks with wide eyes. She certainly had never seen that filly before! And she certainly wasn’t here ever. She is here to steal my island! The young filly thinks with anger quickly.

Picking up her pace, her long limbs swiftly carry her towards the filly. “EXCUSE ME!” She says loudly as she nears the filly. Divest looks over the stranger. She is clearly taller than her, indicating that she might be older too. Divest snorts and meets the gaze of the older filly. “You are on MY island,” her voice is firm, and she does her best to hold a stern face. She will not have her island be stolen without a fight!

@[Vita]
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)
    Vita

She hears rustling off in the distance, which should have been her first sign of another nearing her. But she ignores it until she is confronted face to face with another. She was young still, younger than Vita even, and she approaches with anger.

The young girl was a pale green, her mane and tail silver and that match her points but perhaps the most mesmerizing was her hooves, a glistening diamond.

Vita nearly misses the tempered words from the girl, lost in a mesmerizing gaze. Though as she collects herself her gaze finds the orbs of the girl, listening as the girl announces Vita is on her island.

She tries hard to refrain from making a confused face, though it still slips past. Is this her island? A little young isn't she? Vita grows curious if this girl was in fact the ruler of the Resort. It would have had to have been given to her by her parents...how though?

Oh, I'm sorry, she says breaking the awkward silence she allowed to pass. She has explorer many territories, and all of them without invintation. She was lucky enough to never run into an unfriendly equine, but it seems her luck has run out. I don't mean any harm, I was just looking...you're the queen? She asks, her curiosity couldn't pass it up.

Fear Controls You

@[Divest]
    Holding a stern face at the older white and teal splashed pegasus girl had proven to be rather difficult. Divest had her fair share of staring contest with her mother and even some of the creatures that also called the island their home, but there was something a bit different with the new girl. Perhaps it was the look of confusion that slipped onto the older filly’s face that made her stern expression soften.

The green filly’s ears flicker forward at the sound of the other filly speaking up. Divest already liked that the older filly was apologizing. You should be sorry, she thinks with an invisible satisfied smile. She would not allow anyone to think that they could come strolling in and take over her little islands. It was her kingdom!

Her eyes narrow a little and for a moment at the question the filly asks her about being queen. It’s alright.” Divest holds herself up a little taller as she begins to speak. “I’m glad to know you didn’t come here to take my island. I’ve heard that sometimes strangers like to come and do that.” Well, at least the stories her mother told her confirmed that information, but she would not say anything about that to the other girl.

Yes, I am the queen of Island Resort.” A smug expression crosses over her pastel green features. There is a brief gleam in her silver colored eyes, almost sparkling like her diamond hooves. “My name is Divest. What should I call you?” She asks with a slight tilt of her head to the right as she obviously overlooks the filly once again and then meets her gaze again.

@[Vita]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)
    Vita

Vita had little respect for borders, not on purpose, she was just naive. She had yet to meet someone terribly cruel, someone who would cause her harm and maybe that's why she was so friendly with everyone and anyone.

The initial greeting from the pale green girl nearly had Vita finding the clouds, but thankfully she seemed to settle down. Her ears pricked up, and she even offered forgiveness to Vita. Vita flashes a smile to the younger girl, who's tone was much sweeter now.

She admits that ohers try to steal the island, it is quiet beautiful so Vita could see that happening. Even with the conversation occuring she could hear rhe water running and birds chirping from the trees.

Still her curiosity about this young girl being queen kills her internally, untik she announces herself as queen of the Resort. Her blue eyes popped open Wow, the mesmerizing word passes her lips. Vita was older than this girl, and she couldn't imagine ruling a land! She wonders what the life of a child ruler is like.

The green and silver girl finally offers her name. Divest, and ask's for Vita's in return. Oh sorry, my name is Vita she says with a warm smile. How long have you been queen? I can't believe this is all yours, Her smile remains as her eyes ecstatically scan the island.

Fear Controls You

@[Divest]
    The pastel green filly smile grows big and wide at the response of the older filly finding out she was queen of a land. It wasn’t every day you got to meet a child queen even if Divest wasn’t truly the ruler of the island. She didn’t think anything different of it though since the island was very quiet and only a few of them called it home.

She gleams with confidence at the girl. Her diamond-like eyes sparkling even more as words from the winged filly boost her ego just a little. It wasn’t every day that Divest met someone, so a part of her wanted to impress the older filly. Maybe to be her friend or try and make her stay a little longer on the island.

“It’s nice to meet you, @[Vita].” Divest tone is a little warmer now that she has spent a little time around the older filly. She had been a little hesitant of the stranger, but it wasn’t often they had outsiders visiting their little island. “We don’t get a lot of visitors here, so it’s a nice surprise to have you visiting!” If she was going to pretend to be the queen, she at least better represent the way Ruinam would like it to be.

Divest follows along in the direction that Vita looks towards. It was indeed a beautiful place to live even if she hadn’t seen the rest of the world just yet. She was still a little to young to make it across the water. Maybe if she had wings, she could fly like Vita came here!

Well, not too long. I’m not even a year old yet!” She laughs softly as she tries to think of some sort of answer. “It’s not really all of mine. I don’t live here alone. There are a couple others of us here that call this place home too!” Her silver gaze turns back to look at Vita. “Where do you live?” She asks wondering what sort of home the winged filly possible could have. Was it beautiful as the Resort?
    (pixel via bronzehalo)
    Vita
    Her eyes watch as thr pale green girl quickly gleams with confidence. It was odd, but Vita actually smiles in response. A conversation that started out rocky, has finally smoothed over.

Divest announces a pleasure to meet Vita, and she dips her head in response. She goes on to admit they don't get many visitors, but she was pleased to have Vita.

Her eyes glances around the island, the sound of water and the perfect exposure to the sun. It was pure bliss, really? That's a shame, this island is beautiful! She says as her eyes finally return to Divest. Living in Ischia she had an island of her own, but still the Pampas was so different and beautiful in it's own way.

Divest moves deeper into the island ans Vita was quick to follow. She couldn't turn down the opportunity to see more.

She ask's how long Divest had been queen, and she responds that it hadn't been long, even admitting she wasn't a year old yet! Vita wasn't old herself, not even two, but.....under a year and ruling!? Remarkable truly, but as Divest continues on in her confession the truth slowly unravels.

She holds in a laugh, Vita has finally cracked the code but she wouldn't be one to burst the creative fillies fun! She claims queen, but Vita knows with others living here she certainly wasn't...a princess maybe though!

Her attention draws back to reality when Divest asks her where she lives. Oh! I live in Ischia! It's not far from here, in fact we are neighboring terrtories. You should come visit some time! It's an island similar to your own, she gleams with excitement as she mentions her home. She not only can leave the Pampas with a new friend in the book, but she could look forward to a visit from her in the future!

Fear Controls You

@[Divest]
    She realizes now she probably shouldn’t have mentioned that the island was not only hers—OOPS!

The pastel filly had gotten ahead of herself and spoiled the entire game she had come up since she first spotted the teal tobiano girl. Hopefully, she thinks, Vita hadn’t caught on to what slipped out of her mouth and she will still play along. At least maybe think she is some sort of important figure around here to make up for what she revealed.

Divest waits to hear where Vita comes from. She imagines all sort of different places. Mostly where Vita might fly and live up high with having such wings. Her first thought is somewhere like a mountain. Perhaps the volcano she has seen in the distance in the place called Tephra. But wouldn’t that be dangerous? She wonders if the Tephra volcano was dangerous.

At the mention of Vita’s home, the curve of lips curl into a smile. She knew about Ischia! Although it probably didn’t compare in beauty. Divest thought very highly of the Resort and what beautiful sights it had to offer.

“Wow!” She exclaims with excitement in her silver eyes. “I didn’t know you lived so close to us!” Divest wonders if she could ever make it to Ischia. She liked the idea of visiting and seeing where Vita lived. “I’d like to very much and see your home sometime, Vita!” An adventure sounded exciting to say the least! Perhaps Ischia would be the first place she visited once she was a bit bigger so the current of the water wouldn’t sweep her away easily.

@[Vita]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)