• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i need some serious help
    I really, really want to try for probably the fourth time now to get a boy active and I have 3 that I'm stuck between because I only want to bring one out right now.  I think part of the problem is, that I really haven't had a direction with any of them yet, so if I can just get something going with someone else's character(s) then maybe I can finally catch a rhythm.  And if anyone has any ideas, then maybe that will help me pick one to start with.

1.  Urban - bruise x jackel boy that is immortal and she shoved into a cave and forgot about.  Would be a stallion by now and someone would literally have to go drag (physically or metaphorically) him out and into the world because he ain't budging right now.

2.  Finnus - my duplication boy that I imagine came from somewhere else looking to start fresh after getting his heart destroyed by someone or something for some reason.  Idk, I'm super original.  Kinda snarky, sarcastic, but probably still a flirt.  wouldn't be looking for something serious.

3.  Reverb - a starnage blue to fuschia ombre in coloring type deal, that I can't remember exactly and I don't want to look it up right now.  He is a shapeshifter, super innocent, cuddly, and naive and would probably love friends.  Probably still thinks he's a bunny or some other type of woodland creature at the moment, but no necessarily.

Any ideas? Let me know.
    Aziz could quite literally drag Urban out, or make the cave collapse, he used to be a bit of a hermit himself lmao
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Or make Jackel a boy
    Jk that would be disastrous

I can throw Eurwen at one of those?

FINNUS!
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

I don’t think anyone wants anymore than 1 or 2 jack babies running around per birthing season. Let alone to actually use her to breed hahaha
    I meant turn her into one but, breeding her would be equally bad haha

Yeah that’s what I meant! Can you imagine her spreading her genes though and there being more than 1 or 2 jack kids born per season?! I don’t think the world is ready for that lmao