• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Before I forget to post this -x
    Carnage
    Male 
    Anglo-Arabian
    AUGUST ONLY: Nebula colored (dark teal blue base with orange/green/purple swirls, star/celestial markings, etc); originally gray w/ black base (Ee/aa/Gg)
    Isami x Thaqib 
    God Magic (genetic code- tegteg[GOD MAGIC])

x

Noori
    Hybrid
    Female
    Color: Natural white bark armour instead of fur with dark red cracks which glow dark green. Eyes lack pupils/glow dark green. Mane/tail are red weeping willow branches; white petalled and green-centered dogwood flowers grow in the cracks. 
    Genetic Traits: Spring manipulation, Phoenix-type immortality
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [SPRING MANIPULATION][PHOENIX-TYPE IMMORTALITY][twilight armor][glowing horn][dragon vision]
    *double roll for fertility (twin/triplet roll) because of spring manipulation

to be played by: Sid!

Names:
    u: Sovereign, Visceral, Last (please pick the one you feel the most called to given the stats!! all reserved by me)
    For the colour, I'm dying to have a starry tree pony. Maybe with dangly glowy planty bits. No orange though, I'd prefer blue/teal/purple/white/black/yellow as a pallet (roughly, I don’t have any expectations!!).
    If anything here mutates, I think I'd like for the baby to have an animal-related trait, as opposed to plant or weather (those being the three main points of spring manip). Anything is wonderful though, including nothing like what I've described <3

Sorry! Spring Entity should be written as Spring Entity!

Spring manipulation*
    :)

85, 48, 94, 73
    78, 38, 38, 96

Name: Last
    Breed: Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Black with teal bark-like markings, yellow edging on markings
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [BABY SHAPESHIFTING][GLOWING HORN][DRAGON VISION][earth manipulation][phoenix-type immortality]
    Parents: Carnage x Noori
    Played by: Sid
    Due Date: September
    Breedable by: May

*baby shapeshifting is spring entity mutated. can shift into the baby form of any natural animal

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category