• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    All for One [Camomila]
    The fox-shifter attempts to remember how he courted Lavendel back in the day. He had every intention of doing things better the second time around but, he could not remember how it went. Perhaps, Lavendel courted him. All he could remember was that it fell together, effortlessly. They believed in one another; there was trust, kindness and love between them. All Jesper could wish for is that this time lasts much longer. He doubts his heart can sustain another loss.

All right. That is enough talk about the past. There is no need to dwell on anything more than the fluttering his heart does every time he thinks about Cam. The mint green, spotted mare holds the key to unlock his heart. He just has to let her in. He suspects that she has barriers of her own which, he hopes, she will lower when ready.

Today, as promised, Jesper seeks out Camomila. His light blue gaze catches her wavy purple ombré locks and, all at once, Jesper's stride is lighter and more animated. A soft smile spreads across his features as he approaches her. Almost involuntarily, a gentle nicker ushers from vocal chords in greeting. He stops respectfully in front of her and then, outstretches his whiskered muzzle to affectionately bump hers. He allows their scents to mix during the exchange before he speaks.

"Hello, lovely lady. Would you care to join me for a stroll?" He had no intention of telling her where they were going. She could very well think it is an aimless meander around the tundra. Jesper waits until she accepts his invite and then turns from where he stands to face the northeastern half of the Isle. He curves his head around so that his gaze meets hers in an effort to draw her right up alongside him.

Without further ado, the black stallion steps forward in a casual walk. He does his best to hide his excitement at having a companion, once more. After a few strides in silence, with the midday sun offering a gentle warmth over their backs, Jesper addresses the lady once again. "I want to build our relationship on trust and respect. I wish to communicate openly and honestly, Camomila." His icy blue gaze meets her similarly hued orbs as her name passes his lips. He continues, now looking ahead to pick his path over the frozen land. "I believe there is quite a bit we still do not know about each other. So, I feel I ought to share, with you, where I have been and, what I have done. My hope is, in return, you are able to trust me with your story as well. What do you think?"
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Camomila]