• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Diplomats
    Having summoned the Taigan diplomats, those willing to act as diplomats, and those seeking out a chance of scenery, Lepis settles in the center of a broad meadow to wait for them to assemble. When they come, she offers them all a smile. Her golden wings hang loosely and relaxed at her shoulders, and she looks from one face to the next, offering each a nod of greeting before she begins to speak.

“It is time to organize visits to other lands. We have all enjoyed the quiet and safety of our wooded land, but it is also vital that we know how our neighbors are faring as well.” It is important that they know what they are doing, she does not add, important to know where Taiga stands as a still-new regime.

“I will be visiting Icicle Isle soon, but Commandant Wolfbane and I have already recently spoken to Heartfire of Nerine. I have also been to Pangea and Loess, and our alliances with them remain strong. Volunteers are needed for other lands though – namely Ischia, Silver Cove, and Sylva, and Island Resort – and I think Izora Lethia and Aten would do well with the latter.” There are other lands she does not name - Tephra and Brilliant Pampas, but she has her reasons for that, and based on the way she falls quiet they are not reasons she is going to share with all of the assembled diplomats.

“If you’d like to volunteer – either to visit or with any information you might alredy know of these lands – now is the time. If you would like to go with a partner rather than alone, I am sure that can be arranged as well.”

Now she falls quiet, and waits.

ooc: no need to reply ic if you don't want to; just let me know if and where you'd leek to go! Smile
    Since Aten will be in the area, I don't mind having him visit Ischia. And he could take Sylva and Silver Cove, if there are no other volunteers.