• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Silent moments
    KENSA
    we were golden. we were fire. we were magic.

Hyaline’s Primarch arrives in the field by water. One moment there is nothing but the rippling surface of the falls-fed pool. The next a woman marbled in gold and white is rising from the surface dripping, glittering beneath the autumn sunlight. She does not bother to give herself an undignified shake when paces out of the shallows to stand on the close cropped grass near the pool. Water beads off her skin and cords her mane as she directs her attention to the strikingly colored appaloosa standing nearby.

For his part, he is watching birds flit swiftly overhead and she too angles her face up to watch whilst striding nearer. “Yes. I’ve wished for a set of wings myself for a long time.” The small curvy mare settles her gaze squarely on the strange stallion and a smile flicks across her lips. “Kensa.” She says with a succinct dip of her chin, her introductions are rarely more verbose than that. “Welcome to Beqanna.” She’s been here long enough that it’s easy to pick out the strangers and newcomers be they wistful or restive in countenance.  “You know loitering out here is bound to fetch you some invitations to settle among us. If I can give you fair warning, since that’s what I’m about to offer myself.”

The earlier whisp of a smile becomes a good-natured grin with a dimple of wickedness just there in the corner. She has to have a little fun with this after all... after all these trips to meet newcomers. “I’m from Hyaline, in the mountains. We enjoy a lot of freedom, a little trouble making, and it doesn’t hurt that we’re all really good looking.” A laugh, silvery and playful even though this is true its not exactly one of her typical selling points for Hyaline...even though other than the Kelpies and Nereids the man will be hard pressed to meet a woman as lovely as she in Beqanna.

@[Duskfall]

Messages In This Thread
    Silent moments - by Duskfall - 08-28-2019, 11:42 PM
    RE: Silent moments - by Kensa - 08-29-2019, 12:14 AM
    RE: Silent moments - by Duskfall - 08-29-2019, 03:12 PM
    RE: Silent moments - by Kensa - 09-01-2019, 07:10 PM
    RE: Silent moments - by Duskfall - 09-09-2019, 12:30 PM