• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Silent moments
    Standing there his ears where on high alert even as he lazily ate the autumn grasses. As he grazed he thought he heard the sound of someone coming near but paid it now mind. Not until a voice carried across the wind and entered his ears. “Yes. I’ve wished for a set of wings myself for a long time.” Halting his movements the pink haired man raised a brow before he allowed his head to rise. Looking towards the way of the mare he gave her a curious look before his face turned soft. "Wings are overrated. They are big and get dirty easy. Who really needs them." He huffed a bit as he spoke. A touch of jealousy soaked within an otherwise neutral tone. Looking up at the sky once more he returned his graze to the lady as she gave her name and he gave her a polite smile. "Duskfall, but you can call me Fall." He explained while giving her a small bow of his head.

Listening to her lovely voice Fall tossed his head shaking his mane out of his eyes as the wind had blown it into his face. Taking a deep breath he realizes that he was being welcomed to the land of his birth which really goes to show just how much of a loner he was. Still he was polite about it. "I apologize ma'am. You seem to think I am new to this land, I am not. I was born here, but my family have always been nomads. When my uncle died though the whole lot of them flew away." He explained a bit of sadness in his voice as he remembered his uncle, but that soon passed as he took a deep breath before allowing a deep sigh to escape. It really wasn't her problem that his family flew the coop on him.

Shifting on his hooves he listened to her talk about invitation and couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle. "You flatter me, but I am just a Dusk reject." His words left his lips as he chuckled before he looked her over gently. Looking towards where the mountains should be he was silent as he scanned the area while listening his lips spreading wide in a bright smile. "Freedom, trouble and fabulous young ladies such as yourself sounds like my sort of party." Fall cooed in a charming voice giving her a wink.

@[Kensa]

Messages In This Thread
    Silent moments - by Duskfall - 08-28-2019, 11:42 PM
    RE: Silent moments - by Kensa - 08-29-2019, 12:14 AM
    RE: Silent moments - by Duskfall - 08-29-2019, 03:12 PM
    RE: Silent moments - by Kensa - 09-01-2019, 07:10 PM
    RE: Silent moments - by Duskfall - 09-09-2019, 12:30 PM