• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  We'd Like the Chance to Chat [Ruinam]
    Aten and Lethia were waiting in content silence for the leader to arrive, the stallion happy that the mare seemed to be in good spirits after their swim. He was happy for the peace and quiet that gave him time to sort through his thoughts before the leader arrived, and he had just enough time to.

Shortly after their arrival, the leader all but exploded from from the trees. Aten had heard tales of Ruinam, and now wished to see if he lived up to the hype. The island leader was a powerful looking stallion with a coat as white as beach sand, though the tints that Aten spotted once he got closer told him that his base color was darker. He was of good height and stature, though still shorter than Aten himself. His mane was a bit short compared to some others, but his long silky tail waved behind him in the breeze.

He sported the typical pink skin around his eyes and muzzle, and rock solid hooves that easily carried him over the sandy terrain. He came over to greet Aten and Lethia, his language inviting and not at all hostile like some leaders may be around newcomers.

As he came closer, Aten also spotted a small arctic fox behind him, his white coloring very similar to the stallion. His fur was very lightly speckled in black in typical places for foxes, near his ears and end of tail, and he moved with quick speed, despite his distance from the white stallion.

Ruinam came forward and introduced himself pleasantly before asking what he could do for the newcomers. Aten stepped up so he was slightly in front of Lethia and dipped his head in greeting.

"Hello Ruinam, I am honored to meet you. My name is Aten, and this is my companion, Izora Lethia," he motioned to the mare he'd used the full name of, "We have journeyed here to the Island Resort on behalf of Lepis, the Queen of Taiga, to speak with you regarding the states of our kingdoms.

"Lepis is currently searching for allies for Taiga and has told me a great number of tales regarding the Island Resort. And if any of the stories that I have heard regarding you are true, I do believe it would be beneficial for Taiga to be allied with your kingdom. Lepis is willing to share our resources with the Island, those of us who are trained to defend our home should you need assistance, as well are performing combats between kingdom residents so that we may train and help each other. Lepis has requested to know what you think regarding this so that, should you agree, she can consult you with planning the next step for the two kingdoms to create a stronger bond."

@[Ruinam] @[Izora Lethia]

Messages In This Thread
    We'd Like the Chance to Chat [Ruinam] - by Aten - 09-02-2019, 09:23 AM
    RE: We'd Like the Chance to Chat [Ruinam] - by Aten - 09-09-2019, 02:32 PM