• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Um, hii
    hello! I know I am a horrible poster, but am wanting to come back. Like Toli, I can/probably should do only one or two threads for now to get back in the swing of things. I don't want to let anyone down as I have in the past. I went on hiatus because of personal lack of time and getting myself too overwhelmed with threads and characters. I still don't have a ton of free time to write, but I'm trying to make a point to make time to do things I enjoy. One of which is writing.

So, I have a whole slew of characters to choose from. Going to try building on ONE OR TWO for now, dammit xD

I will reply to this with ideas of characters for anyone to choose from if there's anyone who would like to try writing with me/them.

Also, um. What image hosting service are y'all using now since TinyPic shut themselves down, apparently? -_-
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke
    Id love to post with you but I have an overwhelming amount of threads currently. SOOO I wanted to say welcome back<3 and hopefully soon we can thread
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

hiii, nicole!! haha, I totally get it! But thank you and soon is good with me! ^_^ <333
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke
    So here are my ideas on who to write:

First up is Smidgen. If you aren't familiar with her, she is a TINY and adorable thing. Legitimately tiny, not magic tiny. I describe her as the smallest horse in Beqanna without being a dwarf. She's optimistic, never meets a stranger. Typically happy and aloof. She has shiny, blue fairy wings that shower little flecks of light (ahem, sparkles) when she flutters them. She can also hide them to protect herself from those who would look down on her for having them. She sees herself as the Fairies' helper and looks up to them. During the Plague, she would have done her best to help anyone who needed it, any way she would have been able. Especially with lost or sick children. She used to live in the Taiga, but since I haven't written her in so long, we will say she's been displaced while the Plague had been going on. Now that it's been cured, she will be looking for friends and could go anywhere.

Other choices include Malyk, my Brennen x Malka baby who I never got to develop. He takes after his dad with bone-bending, wings and immortality. Last I posted him, we still had the Amazon and the Tundra, both places where he would have grown up. Since Beqanna changed up, I picture he has been off mostly with his momma, wherever she went. He could certainly re-enter here now, fully grown and handsome, and is usually accompanied by a bundle of animal bones. He is kind of an interesting sort, awkward in social situations with other equine. When he grew up, there weren't many other babies to frolic with and he had a wild imagination, thus "befriending" a set of leopard remains that he "brought to life". He calls him Marrow.

Rokja is a closeted baby I haven't gotten to play yet. He is the son of Ribcage x Praytell and is a tiger shifter. He is blind except while in his tiger form. I have not written him, so he is super underdeveloped. I do picture him as fairly stoic and precocious. Maybe a little mysterious. Very adaptive to his blindness so that most wouldn't realize his defect. Probably due to his dad teaching him to shift only his eyes at times when he needed it most. I would likely play him as a young adult. Also, his tiger form is unique because he is a white tiger that is "reverse-striped'. Black where a normal would be white, and vice-versa.

Zavage is my Zoryn x Rhae baby that I haven't played yet. He is a dunalino with sand mane and tail, and shapeshifting wings. He is a dusty boy lol. His "hair" is unruly as hell, like silvery wisps of wind containing gold and white sand. When he shakes his head, sand flies and then settles back into place. His base wings are similar, white with wisps of wind and sand. He can shift them, but he has learned to like his "special" ones. Zoryn is a twisted sort, so Zavage is likely to have some quirks too, but not sure what those will be yet. Also, not entirely sure how to integrate him without his family, but could definitely work it out.

Last option is Triske. She is a "plain" mare who is actually gorgeous in her simplicity. She is a bay Arabian with no traits at all. Unless you count her resilience. She was a verbally abused child by her mother and so she has constant issues with her self-conscious. When I last posted her, she was a baby and lived in the Falls lol (forever ago). I have no idea how to integrate her into the BQ of now, but have been trying to figure that out, because I would like her to make a return at some point.

Let me know if any of these are of interest to you! <3
    Hey! I don’t really know you but I like writing with people. I have like 800 girls (I suck at boys) of all ages and various levels of Nice. Depending on who you bring back I can pick someone to throw at you.

As a really quick rundown I have:
    Evenstar - Skellig x Ryatah. She’s pretty reserved and shy, especially since her xenomorph sister Ripley attacked her and dragon sister Casimira had to save her. She probably falls in love super fast/easy, like an idiot.

Brinly - Larva x Ryatah; incendia intus. She’s nice deep down but she’s angry and frustrated at the fact she burns anyone that tries to touch her. I like putting her in situations where she wishes she could touch someone and make her mad (:

Casimira - Ashhal x Ryatah; dragon shifting & serial immortality. She was recently killed by Starsin during the Tephra/Loess war so she’s like 2 by now after being reborn. Nice with a sassy streak, hates her dragon form because she can’t control how angry she gets in it.

Islas - Carnage x Ryatah; equus astrea. She’s not mean but she’s really emotionally detached. Has a hard time relating to everyone else. She’s probably hard to write with because she’s stupid lmfao

Okay so according to this list I only play Ryatah kids. Which is not true I swear. But everyone else I have is a yearling or newborn lmao

Also Ryatah herself but she’s boring.

As for image hosting, PostImage works well!
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Oh yay!! I would definitely like to write with you! The options you listed give me ideas, but I am so horrible with choices XD

I am pretty sure I am going to be writing my boy, Badden. He is Ashley x Azlyn son. Had been adopted by Reilly and Wallace and raised as a part of their family with her kids and Kerberos. Red dun with violet points. He has a horn, wings and immortality. Going to play him as a young adult. Horse age probably around 2-ish. Figuring out his personality. He was a quiet kid, kind of a loner. He loved his family, but a part of him always knew he didn't share blood with them and so he felt distanced. He loved Ischia so he will return there.

If interested, can throw someone at him? I'm also still debating on either Malyk, Rokja or Zavage.
    Ryatah was friends with Ashley, a long-ass time ago (he's who gave her infrared vision, actually) so it would be fitting that one of her kids gets to know his biological son haha.

I'm thinking Casimira might be fun to try with him, since she's about his age after being reborn. If I get a post up is it okay if it's one of the common lands? Casi doesn't really live anywhere anymore, although she was born in Tephra.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Nice! Big Grin Sounds good to me! To be fair, Baddie never actually got to meet Ashley, but still blood lol
    Just wanted to pop in and say that Imgur is a pretty popular image hosting site and I rarely encounter any problems with it~!

Also I have some characters available if you're interested!

I have Kradle, who is a literal psychopath and like to torture and tends to be very paranoid, and can go from grumpy to completely hysterical/unhinged within the blink of an eye. Also talks to a dead badger.

There's Bathory, who is very vain and regal, and holds herself to a very high standard. She can get super passive aggressive and she likes to be manipulative.

And then I also have Tamashi on the way, she's very aggressive/stubborn, she will fight literally anything. But she's also stuck in this child-like mindset because she didn't get to experience a good chunk of her childhood properly, so she tends to be very playful, and often doesn't realize when she's injuring others. She is also a bit of a psycho but not in the same sense as Kradle, it's more like she tends to just go into fits of rage and just loses all capability to think straight.