• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

some things
    Just looking for some ideas and fun things for my two new girls.

Orion
    I love Orion very much and her abilities. It's the first time I'm actually interested in playing outside of Lion's lines haha. I'm looking for someone to possible adopt her, either a mother/family. She is also up for meeting new friends/crushes/love/whatever. I picture her sort of being neutral for right now (I don't really have a set personality yet for her).

Orion
    Filly
    Carnage x Cathryn
    Hybrid
    Silver grulla with teal/orange sabino
    tegteg [COSMIC TRAVEL][SEMI-TRANSPARENT WINGS][IMMORTALITY][HORN][phasing]

Loire
    Loire is Eva's first girl! I'm excited for her because of being Eva's first girl and also her sky manipulation ability! She's going to be in Ischia. Her personality will be more towards good... so doing the right thing, optimistic, and valuing family/harmony/trust/honesty. She's up for anything really, such as new friends/crushes/love/torture/whatever.

Loire
    Filly
    Aodhan x Eva
    Hybrid
    Gold cream champagne dun with gold points
    tegteg [SKY MANIPULATION][SINGULAR REGENERATION][GLOWING][INVISIBILITY*][dragon vision][icy appearance][dragonice]
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Lethy is always up for adopting (: she lives in Taiga lots of new foals for her to befriend
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    hi we’ve barely written we should change that!!! maybe elio x Loire? He’s m wolfbane x lepis baby! He also has invisibility. They can run into each other, literally
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Loire should meet Tamlin even though he's a year older but he'd think she's SUPER COOL.

AND ALSO I know Eva's not part of this thread but what do you think of her and Velkan making some super cute babies one day??
    i have lovewell who is a fellow starnage daughter! she has animation and a love aura and she is going to be just a dreamy delight, they could meet maybe!
    @[Endellion1992] Ooo! Yes! I'd love for her to come to Taiga! I'll get a post up in the adoption den Smile

@[phaetra] UM YES! We need to change that! Elio sounds perfect for Loire to meet! Would you like me to post first or you?

@[Squirt] Tamlin is very perfect! They should definitely meet. Also, I'd love for Eva and Velkan to have some babies <3 He is too cute! Do you want me to post first or you?

@[savage] Aw, yeah! She'd love to meet her half-sister! Lovewell sounds like a delight already Wink haha Do you want me to post first or you?
    currently playing

I can get a post up for Tamlin and Loire! Do you have a preference for where?

And yay!!! I'll bug you privately about Velkan and Eva soon so we can plan ;D
    SHELBI! Sinner and Mary should thread soon Smile
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

@[Squirt] Anywhere is fine really!

@[Nicole] Ooo yes! They should. My muse for him is pretty low, but I think they should at least see each other <3
    currently playing

Yes, whenever you get muse is fine! Mary won't be visiting the closet anytime soon Smile
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita