• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

plot with me?
    so looking for things to do with my two ponies. (if i haven't threaded with you -YES YOU- yet, i'd love too. and i if i have, I'd love to again <3) ANYWAYS.

Lilliana - she'd love some friends. she comes from a ridiculously big family and misses them dearly. for the most part, she's pretty bubbly, happy-go-lucky and loves to laugh. she loves to make others happy and laugh. so if you have a pony that needs a friend or cheering up, look no further. she also got light healing from the summer school quest and the thought of actually healing a horse scares her so if there are any other healers that would like to talk/teach her about, it would be much appreciated. and likewise, any plots that need somebody healed maybe she could assist with? she's also interested in learning about the Dale since her family lived there a long, long, long time ago (think Solomon).

Kildare - Kildare is three and my wildcard at the moment. Looks like he's headed to Loess with Mary so really, everything and anything for him. i'd love to get some mock battles for him maybe? friends, enemies, whatever? he's a funny guy with good intentions.. he just doesn't know the best way about getting there. hes a little sassy and this is his first time away from home so he's just enjoying life and out for a good time.

thanks for reading.

PS I typed this on my phone so I apologize for any typos.

also if you have a plot you think either would work well for, just let me know! short of death or serious maiming, i'd love to hear ideas.
    Ryatah should meet Lilli! Although her knowledge of the Dale is only really directly before and during her rule, and maybe some random stuff a ways afterward. But still, probably more than anyone else currently alive lmao

I also have a bunch of others that could talk to Kildare. Aislyn is 2, and I think Islas is 3. Evenstar and Brinly are a little bit older but also up for it. Aislyn is more outgoing, Islas is neutral, Evenstar is really sweet but really timid, and Brinly is angry/nice. Or Casimira too, she was recently reborn so she’s also 2. She’s nice. All my girls are some variation of nice.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis