• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  meet me where the sky touches the sea; any

let me love the lonely part of you

The warm Ischian water washes and bubbles against her ankles, her tail curling in toward the shape of each and every incoming wave as she stands still, watching him as he speaks in return to her question.
    She is almost disheartened by his bubbly reply. His experience in the water may prove bothersome to whatever plan she had been brooding inside her head, a plan she had already decided to fully commit to, even with all the guilt she knew she would feel after the fact, she felt as if she had something to prove and so she would have to go through with killing the boy if she was to succeed.

Though before she can even recite her own thoughts, the boy is already bounding toward the water, creating a large splash once he enters.
    Suddenly she feels a bout of hesitance wash over her, all of her confidence slowly draining from her as Aeolus takes the confident role, as if he is suddenly in control if her plan.

She can still spin this however, she feels. Walking slowly toward the water, the skin around her legs immediately replaced by light coloured scales.
    Her transformation only takes place when she feels comfortable in the water, though she quickly stops when the saltwater reaches her chest. She will not allow him to see her full transformation, a terrifying beast filled with teeth, or a pretty mermaid-like creature on occasion.

She decides that she will try to spin her insecurity on him, in an attempt to turn the tables of confidence once again.
    She idles her head to the side, tilted as her expression turns cowardly "What are you?" she asks abruptly, the smile from her face washed away, replaced by a grim, though slightly curious expression "What have you become?" she asks again before he can reply, her tone almost a hiss as she speaks, as if afraid of him.

She looks down toward the water suddenly, her stance open and inviting, hoping to lure him in "I'm scared of the water" she contradicts herself, her mane sliding over her eyes, obscuring her vision.

TASI
    @[Aeolus] sorry idk what this is but lemme know if I need to change anything

Messages In This Thread
    RE: meet me where the sky touches the sea; any - by Tasi - 02-05-2020, 02:51 PM