• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  meet me where the sky touches the sea; any

let me love the lonely part of you

She tries to mirror the ocean, the waves below her becoming her pulse, her breath rising and falling with every single rise and fall of the rhythmic sea. She must continue her facade, composed and steady as she hopefully leads Aeolus to his demise.

"Like me?" she looks up at him, acting confused for a moment "But I am no monster, how am I like you? Sharks are terrifying, they live to kill, do they not?" her tone is almost childish, suddenly playing the role of a victim she puts on a mask, ready to play her part in their dance for two.
    Soft blue eyes stare back at the stallion's promising golden gaze, his smile reassuring, but would the male be able to protect himself against her? realise that perhaps Tasi was bluffing, creating a false sense of security, only to lure him into the depths to die.

"Ah!, nothing to fear you say?" she decides on taking a different approach, accepting his protection and allowing him to lead the way would be too easy, Tasi had to assure herself first, she needed to know that she had control over the boy.
    "You do not fear the water?" she asks him curiously.
    The water has been her sister, accompanying her for most of her life and providing her with every she needed, though at times she was also a deceitful mistress, taking life away at the blink of an eye.
    Tasi hopes that today the ocean will be on her side, taking another sacrifice so that later in life she may be given a bountiful reward.

"tsk tsk tsk. You do not fear the creatures that lurk in the depths of the ocean? Admirable, but foolish" she inches forward, her confidently wading through the now shoulder-deep water, pushing him backwards.
    "Why do you hold no fear of the ocean, no fear for me? I am rather curious" she is close to him now, her stare is filled with passion.

"Fear me" she says suddenly with a wide grin "let fear take control of your body and allow yourself to fall,  put fear into who you trust. We'll make sure it is a painless exit" she speaks now as if the ocean is on her side, suddenly crashing forward into him and pushing him backwards.
    She dives into the deep blue, hoping to get a strong grip on anything dangling below the surface.

Now she hopes to pull him into the depths and satisfy the urge she has been feeling ever since she was born, finally making a kill and hopefully falling in favour of her father among her other current siblings.

TASI
    @[Aeolus] Hope this is ok, lemme know if I need to change anything

Messages In This Thread
    RE: meet me where the sky touches the sea; any - by Tasi - 02-25-2020, 11:58 AM