• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  meet me where the sky touches the sea; any
    Aeolus continues to watch the parrots that fly above him. He flickers his gaze back and forth between two of the parrots he thinks would be suitable for his catch today. The yearling learned recently he could mimic animal noises. He decided it would be a good time to try and see if he could get either one of the birds to come down. Aeolus pushes his lips together ready to mimic the language of their island parrots until something catches his attention.

His ears flicker in the direction behind him at the sound of a soft step nearby. The sea serpent quickly turns his golden gaze when the girl’s voice reaches his ears. Aeolus blinks for a moment as he takes in the view of the teal and golden tobiano girl. There was something pretty about her he instantly recognized. Perhaps it was the golden color that matched pleasing well with the teal color also on her.

A grin quickly spreads across his purple stained lips. “Hi there!” Aeolus greets with enthusiasm. “I’ve never seen you before here. Are you new here?” He comments considering if he ever crossed paths with the teal and gold girl before. Nothing came to mind to say the at least. “I’m Aeolus.” His lips curl more to the right in his natural boyish grin. “What’s your name?” The yearling asks and then glances to look over her pretty patterned he liked so much. “I like your tail there!” He adds before flickering his golden gaze back to her.

@[Tasi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: meet me where the sky touches the sea; any - by Aeolus - 10-20-2019, 12:42 PM