• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I beg for forgivness; Any!

winter wonderland

Ruinam had had plenty of time to reconsider his strategy, to hide in the jungle of his home and come up with a master plan, and idea that had no chance to fail, though time was running out, Beqanna was changing and Ruinam had to act fast, his initial order of business being to visit Ischia, and now that he was here, his plan would be in full swing.

The white male does not have to wait long before someone arrives, a mare similar in colour to him and perhaps sharing magic that he had seen in Adria, she approaches him with a smile, seemingly friendly as she greets him.

"Hello, I am Ruinam" he opens with a smile, his tone warm and soft "I have come with a proposition. An idea, something that will hopefully bring peace to Beqanna and unite us all" he says with confidence, wanting to remain as clear as possible with the mare.

"I have heard of what has been going on in Ischia, and quite frankly, I think your people may like the idea. I have a hope to unite all three islands of Beqanna, two island territories under one leading island and create a safe haven for those that do not want to be involved with the trouble of the mainland. I want us to be safe, and most importantly, I want the islanders to have a choice" he finishes, a smile expressed on his face.

He hopes that he has not said too much too quickly, though he knows that Ischia will keep her word, and however blunt he had been, he knew his idea had already sprung forth from here.
    "Can you help me?" he asks with a genuine smile, hoping that from this point he would be able to take action. 

Ruinam
    @[Aquaria]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-19-2019, 03:23 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 01:53 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 04:54 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 05:16 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Maleficar - 10-21-2019, 06:44 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 07:21 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 07:48 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by vulgaris - 10-21-2019, 08:31 PM