• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    don't worry about it -x
    Sire

Name: Litotes
    Breed: Akhal Teke & Andalusian
    Traits/defects: Arcane darkness manipulation, companion animal, moving galaxy marking, lion shifting
    Color: Cremello
    Color Genetic Code: —
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [ARCANE DARKNESS MANIPULATION][COMPANION ANIMAL][GALAXY MARKING][LION SHIFTING*]

Dam

Name: Mehendi
    Breed: Marwari hybrid
    Traits/Defects: 
    Color: Black Tobiano
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/aa/nT
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [super speed][super strength][wings]

Foal:
    Name: Beryl (pulled from database w/ unknown player, no lines)
    Player: Ratty
    Requesting a filly. If anything mutates, requesting NO bird traits aside from the possibility of wings.

In case of multiples, Timbrel (F), Tambour (M) but seriously, don't give me three.

Lie used w/ phae's permission in Discord
    [75, 34, 67, 9]

Name: Beryl
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits: Arcane Darkness Manipulation, Galaxy Marking, Lion Shifting, Super Speed*
    tegteg [ARCANE DARKNESS MANIPULATION][GALAXY MARKING][LION SHIFTING][SUPER SPEED][companion animal][wings]*
    Color: Palomino (ee/aa/nCr) with a galaxy marking
    Played by Ratty

*You'll need to select 6 spaces of genetic traits and the rest will be non-genetic
    **Double check and use the character's FULL color as listed in the database if that information is in the database. Litotes is "Cremello with silver nose, fades to snowflakes, galaxy marking".
    Derp! I just copied his stats from another breeding post assuming they would be right lmao thanks! I will update when I am home from work
    Also, Due November/Breedable in May
    Oh! I think maybe Lie's lion shifting is non-genetic, it has an asterisk. That's what I get for copying off someone else's paper ?
    It is non-genetic, but the system rolled for you to inherit anyway. So you can make it non-genetic or keep it and pick someone else to be non-genetic.
    HELLO.

Assuming galaxy marking is a 0-space trait, Beryl will keep arcane darkness manip, galaxy marking, and companion animal as genetic.