• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your waves are pulling me under; aquaria
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    Eva smile spreads just a little more at the warmth of the pearl mare’s touches. There was something deeply comforting knowing now she now had a good friend among those that called Ischia home. Aquaria had quickly become someone she should count upon. Its surprised Eva even more knowing she was not entirely alone with sharing similar values and desires for what Ischia should be.

A soft laughs escapes through her soft purple tinted lips at the pearl mare’s words. “Oh, I definitely won’t forget!” She says as her smile turns into an amused grin. Aquaria was the kind of horse everyone needed within their home. Fighters who were not afraid to speak up when those that came to disrupt their peace. The purple nereid was not angry about what had happened. She was more disappoint on how it all had unfolded—she at least found out there was more than a tyrant under the king of Tephra.

However, there was more she needed to learn about Tephra. Even the outside world was something she was going to have to be considering. A time for all things, but the season now was of celebration.

She turns her gaze at the earlier subject being brought up again. A celebration of sorts? Eva smiled instantly at the idea. It could be fun. It definitely could ease up the tension that had come to their island. “That sounds like a marvelous idea, Aquaria.” Eva never had attended a party or sort of celebration before, her mind cannot help but wonder what sort of excitement it will have. She knows the children of the island would love it as much too. “Any ideas you have in mind?” Eva asks with a wide smile.
    Eva
    dame of ischia

@[Aquaria]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 10-24-2019, 05:39 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 11-03-2019, 01:47 PM