• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam

winter wonderland

He watches the grains of sand around his hooves fall, singular granules forming a wave of sand that moves, almost as if it is alive, moving as one. Though the image strikes a conviction in him,  understanding that he now has the chance to create something he misunderstood at first, gain friendships and form bonds, especially at a time like this when relying on Tephra was out the window.

"Well, it was a little unfortunate" he smiles, his tone portraying a hint of humour this time.
    The meeting between the three had likely been lacklustre at best, but it still opened new avenues and gave the stallion ideas he had previously not thought of, and now he could use that to his advantage.

He shifts his posture ever so slightly, his legs sinking slightly into the pleasantly warm sand as he relaxes "Friendship between our lands is all I hoped for, friendly challenges, steals, all the usual" he nods, pausing before speaking again "I hope you are well Lepis, and Taiga too" he says, his tone soft and welcoming.

Though now he falters, unsure of whether he should continue "I must be upfront with you Lepis" he says, his muscles tensing for a moment, trying to decide if he was making a mistake "Changes are coming to the Resort, which is why I have found it hard to trust anyone, this is why when Aten appeared offering an alliance, I was a little worried" he says, his muscles relaxing again once he lets everything out, he wasn't going to tell her about the plan, not quite yet, it wasn't ready to go forward.

"I will admit, I do not have the best of connections with Loess, which is why when Aten told me that Taiga already had a technical alliance to Loess, due to your ties, I had to refuse," he says sincerely, though perhaps he had been too open, a naive trait that would more than like come back to make him fall. 

Ruinam
    @[Lepis]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 10-26-2019, 12:42 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-08-2019, 07:44 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 11-08-2019, 10:11 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-12-2019, 12:20 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 11-12-2019, 03:01 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-20-2019, 10:59 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 11-22-2019, 10:57 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-26-2019, 02:16 PM