• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam

winter wonderland

The ivory male is glad to see the mare relax, hopeful that they would be able to come to some sort of agreement that would be beneficial toward both their lands, especially with the current predicament the resort had found itself in.

"I am glad to hear that. The Resort is doing a lot better now as well" especially after the challenge, Ruinam felt like most of the Resort had banded together, even feeling that the Ischians next door were ready to support him whenever he was ready to make his next move.
    "I'm not sure if you've heard yet, but the Resort has got itself into quite an interesting situation with Tephra, it's, a delicate situation at best" he humours before the conversation takes a rather gloomy turn.

"It is fine," he says, hoping that Lepis hadn't been offended "When I first arrived in Beqanna, I was taken in by Sinner and Mary. They had taught me how to function in Beqanna and made me into a diplomat." He had especially become quite attached to Sinner, getting used to following him and serving him, even taking over the resort on command
    "Though at times I really feel like I should've listened a little more, maybe then I wouldn't have gotten myself and the resort into a prickly situation" he muses, laughing for a moment before steadying his breath and continuing.

"When they were overthrown after the war, I felt quite lost and had no one to fall back on, I resented Castile more than anyone I knew, especially when I had found out that Mary had joined him," he says with a huff of air escaping his lungs "I never really got over it, it's probably quite petty of me, but I just don't trust him, and in turn I guess I don't trust the lands attached to him" he says looking directly at Lepis, hoping he hadn't said anything that would turn her away.

He had especially felt lost when he visited Castile, trying to seek information for his quest granted by the faeries, though perhaps he had just been selfish then and barely understood what Castile was trying to do. 

Ruinam
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 10-26-2019, 12:42 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-08-2019, 07:44 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 11-08-2019, 10:11 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-12-2019, 12:20 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 11-12-2019, 03:01 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-20-2019, 10:59 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 11-22-2019, 10:57 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-26-2019, 02:16 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 12-06-2019, 10:03 AM