• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam

winter wonderland

When Sinner had first instructed him to take over the resort, mainly as a tactful advantage, the stallion was hesitant at first, he had no prior experience in leading anything and had no idea if his then quiet personality would be fit for leadership.
    Though in a way when Sylva was taken over by Castile and all his contact with the hound was severred, Ruinam had quickly adapted to solidarity and learned how to lead on his own without the help of Sinner or Mary, quickly becoming independent and filled with purpose.

He nods as Lepis speaks, his ears perfectly tuned in to her voice as he stands, watching his companion moving along the shoreline "Perhaps you are right, though I am unsure of how to mend our relations" he says honestly, looking back toward the mare.
    "I guess Castile's annexing of Sylva helped me in a way, it definitely helped me seperate from Sinner and Mary and shaped me into a hopefully better leader" he says with a hint of a smile.

He had guessed that Lepis would ask about the resort's situation, though he didn't mind all that much, perhaps he could even gain her trust in replying "Well, a while a go I had an idea to seperate the three islands of Beqanna, two of them under one island kindom to create a sort of safe haven for those that wanted to get away from the mainland" he pauses, looking out toward Tephra "When I visited Ischia to figure out how we would go forward with the idea, Vulgaris had managed to find me" he says, his breath heavy this time as he thinks back to the sticky situation he had created.

"I tried to resolve things peacefully and diplomatically, but that didn't go so well and before I knew it I had been challenged and put against Maleficar. My leadership of the resort was on the line, but thankfully I had managed to win the challenge and maintain my leadership. Which now puts me in an uncomfortable situation with Tephra" he says, his companion joining his side once again as he looks toward Lepis with a smile.

Ruinam
    @[Lepis]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 10-26-2019, 12:42 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-08-2019, 07:44 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 11-08-2019, 10:11 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-12-2019, 12:20 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 11-12-2019, 03:01 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-20-2019, 10:59 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Lepis - 11-22-2019, 10:57 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | ruinam - by Ruinam - 11-26-2019, 02:16 PM