• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

must have been the wind; leilan
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    Leilan's not too concerned with Lilliana's disapproving look on his remark - it wouldn't bother him if Bane knew, if Celine knew, or Pteron - all except Lepis might know and there would be not a single problem in the world. Heck, even Aten didn't mind him, if the guy was still around. He hadn't heard of the man moving elsewhere after his being... unseated; so he might be more loyal to the Taiga than Lepis could ever have anticipated.

But that's not what his remark is about. There's a good enough chance that the comtesse will think Lilliana some sort of threat, if she associates with him for too long. - she has a knack for thinking up ghosts that didn't exist prior, he thinks. Some of them even come to life. "Don't say I didn't warn you." is the look she gets in return.

Lilli becomes more distant when he jabs about Elaina not visiting. He knew the mare had been in a hurry when she left, simply from the little time she spent to tell Kensa, and then the speed with which she did leave. He'd never gotten to know her well, so naturally he had not been on her visiting list. Lilli might have been... if she was easy to be found at the time.

He shakes his head at her thank-you. "Thanks for asking, I suppose." It means she isn't as scared of him as she thinks (yes, that's right) and that she doesn't think him a threat to her homeland either. Whether or not he could be, he decides is a subject he won't touch when she utters a little joke at his prompting. A toothy grin follows, an amused look on his face. "I hear Taiga is quite stubborn." he agrees, as if it's about the trees and not it's residents. "So how does this tree-herding work? My usual habitats don't sport many, but it sounds like a skill that would come in handy." he muses, tilting his head at her with a small smile.

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[lilliana]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    must have been the wind; leilan - by lilliana - 10-28-2019, 09:10 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by Leilan - 10-29-2019, 02:41 AM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by lilliana - 10-30-2019, 09:21 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by Leilan - 11-03-2019, 06:22 AM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by lilliana - 11-03-2019, 07:44 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by Leilan - 11-05-2019, 12:29 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by lilliana - 11-07-2019, 09:28 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by Leilan - 11-10-2019, 01:55 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by lilliana - 11-15-2019, 09:02 PM
    RE: must have been the wind; leilan - by Leilan - 11-19-2019, 03:04 AM