• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hurry, the sun is waking - Vul/Leli/Isilya/any
    Ilma
    One night I will be the moon
    hanging over you

One night I will be a star
    follow where you are
    Winter was not the season for travel; especially not when one is pregnant. But she does it anyway. Not because she is in dire need or because she thinks lightly of the circumstances - but because she knows that most other diplomats will wait for spring. And not only that; she heals and restores faster nowadays, a gift of fairy magic that she is ever grateful for.

Her round starts not with one of her destinations, though - it starts with visiting old acquaintances (she would consider them friends if it hadn’t been years since she’d last seen them - years and a war). It does, because it is in her direct route, because she needs a warm place to rest, because she wants to see her friends, and because… because one has to take a break when contractions start to ripple through their body.

He’s early, she thinks, but nevertheless she knows that Tephra has a certain grove, one Magnus showed her, that she will ask to use, now. Her other children had been born in the mountains of Hyaline; the pristine white of winter always lingering in spring. But she had changed and started a wholly new path - it was only fitting to now pick the warmer mountain, she mused.

She has a few hours still. So she waits at the border like a proper diplomat, and calls for them.
    Hurry, the sun is waking
    Darling, don't leave me waiting

Vulgaris/Leliana and/or another Tephran/diplomat who would like to thread

@[Isilya] I can move this slightly forward in time and maybe they can chat? ^^
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    Hurry, the sun is waking - Vul/Leli/Isilya/any - by Ilma - 11-04-2019, 03:59 AM