• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hurry, the sun is waking - Vul/Leli/Isilya/any

Isilya has recently discovered the marvel that is the border of lands. The transition from one landscape to another has always been a fun sort of fascination, but this time her interest extends past the plants that call to her. Sometimes, other horses wait on the border to be greeted! That means at any given time there might be a friend just standing there, waiting to be met! Isn’t that so wonderful? It certainly makes new friends a little easier to find since the jungle is so dense and sometimes Isilya can lose her way on the winding pathways.

On this day, a call rings out while Isilya is wandering near the border and it causes the gold-pointed mare to pick up her pace. Her favourite wisteria blooms are bright against her pale skin and they bounce a little against her as she moves. She had been patrolling, but certainly not in a ‘let’s keep an eye on these borders there might be trouble afoot’ way.

Just in a simple ‘who will I meet today!’ way.

And today, there’s a beautiful mare who Isilya thinks might have made the call. She hasn’t seen anyone else and it came from this general area. Instantly, her green-and-gold eyes are bright with a smile as she trots over. “Hello there! I’m Isilya, can I help you with anything?”

soft and sweet

art by azagus

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hurry, the sun is waking - Vul/Leli/Isilya/any - by Isilya - 11-19-2019, 09:20 AM