• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hurry, the sun is waking - Vul/Leli/Isilya/any

Her bright, golden smile falters at the mention of Vulgaris and Leliana, but it is only out of thoughtfulness. She’s not sure where those two are. She even misses the mention of this mare’s son being eager to see the world as she wonders out loud “Oh, I’m sure there around somewhere and I might be able to find them…”

And then her smile returns when the mare introduces herself as Ilma, and expresses her congratulations, but before a proper thank you can be said Ilma makes a request.

Isilya’s eyes widen in surprise when she catches on to Ilma’s meaning and she is quickly stepping back and gesturing for the mare to lead the way. “Oh my goodness of course, let’s go! If it is far, I can teleport us there to get to it faster but otherwise you are most welcome to come in to Tephra and head wherever you wish.”

Logically, Isilya knows that she had been born at one point - that it is something that many mares do in their lives - but she cannot remember even being so close to a pregnant mare, nevermind one that was about to give birth!

She certainly has a lot of questions but the only thing she says next as they move into the jungle is “Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help!”

soft and sweet

art by azagus

@[Ilma] so sorry for the wait!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hurry, the sun is waking - Vul/Leli/Isilya/any - by Isilya - 12-09-2019, 02:17 PM