• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nice trees you've got here

His jet eyes widen and the smile on Lilliana's face softens from that impish expression to a rueful one. She was a girl raised primarily in the company of her brothers and her affection emerges this way. It comes with a spark behind those blue eyes and a dimple that forms when the smile on her face reaches its full potential. He casts a glance out into the mist that surrounds them and her smile gentles, "Your with a Taigan." She deliberates with a playful tilt of her head, "no ghosts will bother you today."

Lilliana inclines her head and invites Velkan to walk to with her. Conversations always seemed to flow so much easier when the bodies moved with it. Her legs itched to move and she could feel the restlessness spreading. She cranes her head back to look at the black stallion and when he speaks again, she can't help but grin. "No," she laughs. "I wouldn't doubt there are no ghosts in Ischia. Its women and beaches are too lovely to harbor them, I think." An ear flicks back and then she asks, "Do you know of a mare named Aquaria? I met her on my last visit there." A lifetime ago, Lilliana doesn't say. 

And then, there it is.

Velkan speaks with such a source of pride that Lilliana can feel it in her own chest. Her heart swells for him and even her eyes light up with joy. She beams back at him with an elated smile, "Velkan! Congratulations!" The laughter bubbles up in her chest and she turns to face him, feeling a million questions wanting to burst from her copper frame. "And two," she teases with a broad grin. "What an overachiever you are."

"Donny and Millie." Lilli says with a contented sigh before smiling back into the dark eyes of her friend. "What beautiful names. What are they like? Do they share similar personalities or are they polar opposites?" Lilliana has to remind herself to breathe and there is a reprimand to slow down with all her questions. Velkan didn't come all the way to Taiga to be bombarded with questions. Just one more, she tells herself as she tilts her head, "And their mother? What is she like?"

LILLIANA

light me up, i will blaze
    like a soul you have saved

@[Velkan] <3
    but it's all in the past, love
    it's all gone with the wind

Messages In This Thread
    nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 11-04-2019, 10:37 AM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by lilliana - 11-04-2019, 08:19 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 11-11-2019, 06:04 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by lilliana - 11-17-2019, 12:17 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 01-18-2020, 04:49 PM