• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nice trees you've got here

I make a note to meet Aquaria when I get the chance - I should really start meeting more of the other Ischians. They’re all so pretty and fishy! I stand out. But maybe that will make me easier to spot and make conversations easier to start.

Not that I usually need any help starting a conversation.

My smile is still bright but it softens as Lilliana murmurs quietly about two foals. Two foals had seemed like a lot at first to me as well, but now I couldn’t imagine it any other way. Donny and Millie were utterly perfect as a set. Maybe I would feel different if I had been the one who needed to feed them both when they were hungry at the same time, but for my part it was nothing short of magical having two foals to fill my days up with laughter and wonder. My family was growing by leaps and bounds and it finally felt right.

I could talk about my perfect children all day but I am delighted by the change of subject. I am, after all, not just here to brag about how wonderful my life has turned out lately. I want to see dear Lilliana's home! To learn more about the world of my non-Ischian family members. “I would love a tour! Show me all your favourite spots.” I reach out to give Lilliana a little nudge, but I stop halfway, my black eyes widening a little as I over exaggerate my glance into the misty forest. “But no ghosts, right?”

I say it as a joke, but it’s only a joke because she’s assured me that none will bother me while I’m with her. Which means that for as long as I am in Taiga, I am going to be glued to Lilliana’s side whether she likes it or not.

photo from unsplash

@[lilliana]

Messages In This Thread
    nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 11-04-2019, 10:37 AM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by lilliana - 11-04-2019, 08:19 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 11-11-2019, 06:04 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by lilliana - 11-17-2019, 12:17 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 01-18-2020, 04:49 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by lilliana - 01-26-2020, 10:29 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 01-31-2020, 09:00 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by lilliana - 02-04-2020, 03:03 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 02-14-2020, 05:26 PM