• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I don't feel anything until I smash it up

I don't feel enough for you to cry
    here's a lullaby to close your eyes

Since he first entered Beqanna he had made these trees his home, he lingered in this forest like a ghost refusing to leave its haunts. Winter had settled across the land and the bright snow hurt his eyes, and the sun reflected off of it and danced in such bright colours, he felt as if it was mocking him. Kradle avoided the sunlight at all costs, hiding below the trees and travelling only in the dark, fearful of the bright rays that taunted him when the sun rose.

He had paused here only for a moment, gently placing the Wise One upon the frosted forest floor as he scavenged for some bones and other curious objects to offer to his new friend. Once and a while he could be heard asking the badger if he liked this or that, there was of course no response, but regardless he tossed items and stashed others as if he were getting some sort of feedback from the deceased animal.

Curved ears pricked up and swiveled behind him as he heard movement behind him, and he was quick to turn around to leer at the figure in the distance. The stallion deftly moved his legs around the Wise One and stood over him, his muscles tensed as he prepared to guard his ally, letting out a loud snort towards the distant being. 

Kradle
    [Image: 9oEc8Yx.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't feel anything until I smash it up - by Kradle - 11-04-2019, 06:44 PM