• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I don't feel anything until I smash it up

I don't feel enough for you to cry
    here's a lullaby to close your eyes

A sinister smile creeps onto Kradle's ghostly features at the young pegasus, "well then, that just means they'll be extra tender." 

He laughs at his own joke quietly to himself for a moment before returning his attention to the dark mare, who he could now tell was...lost? As much as he hated the company, the more logical side of his brain kicked in. If he could tell this stranger where the lands she seeks are, perhaps the crowd will leave and he can return to searching for offerings; however, he does not know of any deserts. For a moment he wonders why anyone would want to go to such a bright, hot place. Wasn't the blinding snow of the winter season bad enough? Nevertheless, he can't seem to wrack any memories of anywhere sandy, since he had not been far out of the forest. As the pink mare suggested a place he had never heard of himself, he decided to attempt to put on his best "friendly" voice and pretend to help as well. Perhaps, if he went along with the conversation, it will be over quicker and he can return to his tasks. 

"I'm afraid I've also never heard of any deserts." His voice was low and scratchy, but he tried his best to speak gently and in a manner that would not suggest any threat, "but you may try this..."Pangea" for a start? Perhaps the lands you're looking for are near there, it wouldn't hurt to look at least, yes?" He mustered the best kind looking smile he could manage, but his constant twitching still made him appear mildly unsettling.

"The fool is horrible at this."  His ghosts teased, and he angrily murmured something back at them under his breath, unamused by their unwanted commentary. 

Kradle
    [Image: 9oEc8Yx.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't feel anything until I smash it up - by Kradle - 11-08-2019, 02:17 PM