• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take me in stride [any]

Her life had not been dormant by any means but it had been relatively unsuccessful in the last few years. She chased after Warship for a while, then Nymphetamine showed up - she had twins, separate fathers and tried to pursue them both at different points. Her vision had changed from being a military woman to trying to settle down, find love, etc. Now she has come to realize that simply was the wrong path. Love is a crock of shit.

The spacey blue dip-dyed mare is not fond of being in the field but she wasn't wasting any time now that she was back 'home'. The Chamber would always be her home but she knew things were different and so was she. She didn't care where she went as long as she had a home, wow, desperation much, Kimber? she thinks to herself. Typically, she'd be more catty, more judgmental even of the others around her but today, not so much. She disliked the idea of Beqanna to begin with, that magical shitshow mare running around (who she would later find was her mother) and a sour taste in her mouth from the last war she knew of. Sometimes her shoulder still ached from the lightning bolt she took to it. Her skin quivers with the thought of fighting - a purpose, something to do with her time than think about everything she wasn't good at.

If you're looking for a sweet girl to occupy your time you still haven't found her but if you're looking for a tool that could turn volatile at any point; she's the ticket.

kimber

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have

Arthas

It was weird, being back from the side of the dead, he figured he would have seen Dacia or Rey while he was there...but he never did. That was in the past though, with the gates open he was given a second chance to create havoc.

He was more motivated fhan ever, hungry for a crown. But there was still plenty to do before it was time for that. For now the dapple stallion found himself traveling the field, he wasn't in search of anything rather sparking his memory of frequent visits to the nomad lands.

It wasn't long until his eyes caught another, she was pretty and blue....but there was something more about her, she looked familiar and he couldn't pin point how. It doesn't help that he was dead for years, she certainly was not from any recent times...but still...he is drawn to her.

He moves closer towards her, it wasn't that she wasn't pretty, but he was not here to flirt. He comes to a halt before the mare who looks occupied with her own thoughts. He gazes over her, again he takes note of her delicate frame, but more so looking for a clue as to why his mind remembers her. I know you, he says pausing as he glances her over again, but I can't pinpoint it. His gaze finds her, hoping perhaps she would have a better memory than he.

Dangerous Business

@[Kimber]

It doesn't take long and truly, it never does for someone to approach her. She knew that breeding season was over but sometimes it didn't stop them; testosterone was not lacking in Beqanna. She wonders as she watches the dappled man slink her way if he was one of the haughty types or simply looking to recruit. It becomes clear to her that she does know him, not well but only by her own fault; she had always been one to hide away. How could you not feel better clouded in the dark when you were dumped there as a newborn. She has mommy issues...daddy issues, just issues. The only semblance of a mother figure she had was Straia and it was not long before that was ripped away too. The past is the past, right?

"I'd think that were a pickup line if I didn't reciprocate the notion," she says flatly, her brow furrowed as she examines him head to toe, trying to place him. Was in he the war? Did she fight him? Did she kill him? Was he a part of her side? So much became blurred during that time and if we're being honest, many people's loyalty wavered. Never the dip-dyed mares. If she had one good redeeming quality it was that she was steadfast and loyal to a fault. "Kimber. I was an Admiral in the Chamber long ago, I recognize you from there but I can't recall if I or one of my comrades tried to kill you or you were on our side. It's best if you don't lie," she narrows her honey colored gaze upon him. While the Chamber existed no more many of its residents did and still had a deep dwelling love for the land..whatever it may have turned into is a mystery to her now. A black ear swivels behind her, listening for others approaching. She was not so gifted to receive anything other than the curse of living forever.

Forever was beginning to be an annoyance without a reason to live.

kimber

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have