• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[away]  8/8-?
    Star 
    Apparently this is going around. I thought I could handle just having two characters out but I just can't get myself to write lately. There's always something more pressing to do with my free time, and now I'm starting classes back up, starting to officially homeschool A and we're finally making progress on getting our family foster baby. There is so much on my plate and I hate it, but I think this is the ball I have to drop at the moment. Hopefully once we've gotten into a new routine I can get words on the page again. I'm sorry if we were plotting/shipping/anything that involve my participation that you might have been waiting on.
    Bumpbump
    Bumpbump
    Bump for update
    Bumpbump