• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I never could, again; Starsin

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

He seems almost oblivious to the true tone that hides beneath her cloying words, and that causes her already piercing blue eyes to narrow considerably. She does not think he is actually that unintelligent, but she also does not think he is entirely innocent. Very few came through Sylva unless they had a reason. “You sure? So it’s just a coincidence that you spoke with Ophanim and now, suddenly, you’re in his home?” The question is punctuated with another tilt of her head and an arch of her brow.

It was not exactly a secret that Starsin was not the greatest at making and keeping friends, and only a few minutes of conversation usually revealed why. Her distrust for everyone was plain in the way her charade was carefully played out, from the sedate smile to the saccharine sweet way she spoke; everything about her was an act, and she didn’t much to hide it. She wanted it to be clear that strangers were not seeing her – they were seeing what she has chosen to display.

“I’m not really desperate for anything, to be honest,” she responds flippantly, her eyes flicking past him before returning to his face. “But you seem to know Ophanim, so, you’ve captured my interest.” And then a return of that cheshire cat smile as she steps forward, and another purr of her voice when she adds, “Lucky you.” She lets some of the iciness fade away, then, her muscles relaxing beneath the glowing dapples of her skin, but the coolness to her gaze does not warm as she eyes the draconic stallion before her.

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    I never could, again; Starsin - by Leilan - 11-15-2019, 04:30 AM
    RE: I never could, again; Starsin - by Starsin - 11-16-2019, 01:58 AM
    RE: I never could, again; Starsin - by Leilan - 11-19-2019, 03:53 AM
    RE: I never could, again; Starsin - by Starsin - 12-12-2019, 01:41 AM
    RE: I never could, again; Starsin - by Leilan - 12-13-2019, 12:58 AM