• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

with weightless souls; ana, any

YOU CAN HEAR WHEN THE HEART STOPS.

”Isilme,” the shadowmare repeats the girl’s name. It is evident that girl is uncomfortable, but her presence alone speaks volumes.  Anaxarete has no intention of taking the Cove from her, not with Pangea consuming the majority of her time and energy at present.

“Understandable.” she says simply, in response, though she doubts that Isilme will ever know her.  So few do. But at least now there was a face with the name - Anaxarete cannot imagine that Dawn had many kind words to share with her daughter regarding the situation.  The girl’s straightforward approach, however, is refreshing.

“You’re free to do as you wish in the Cove, all I ask is your loyalty to Pangea.  As long as you remain loyal - you may call upon me and Pangea as a whole if you are ever in need.”  This much is true. 

“I’ll be watching,” she adds, and the vague threat in the simple statement is obvious. “Perhaps I’ll send Stave along to check on things periodically,” she muses, aloud, looking to the little necromancer with a smile.

- A N A X A R E T E -
    been there, done that
    image credit  

sorry i'm posting out of order but wanted to get something up <3

Messages In This Thread
    with weightless souls; ana, any - by isilme - 11-16-2019, 02:16 PM
    RE: with weightless souls; ana, any - by stave - 11-17-2019, 01:18 PM
    RE: with weightless souls; ana, any - by isilme - 01-02-2020, 12:00 PM
    RE: with weightless souls; ana, any - by Anaxarete - 01-10-2020, 10:51 PM
    RE: with weightless souls; ana, any - by stave - 01-21-2020, 12:53 AM