• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Suggestion (:
    Hey just a suggestion.

Regarding vision sharing, when I think of the word sharing I think of it as a give and take word between 2 or more individuals.

As of right now vision sharing is only limited to the holder of the trait to see through others eyes of current events. Would it be possible to alter this a smidge so that the holder would be able to temporarily let others see what they are seeing currently as well. It wouldn't seem to be classified as vision manipulation and would benefit the word "sharing".

Thanks for your time! (:
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    We'll chat about maybe changing the name (and let you know if we decide to), but really sharing can definitely work one way. I share my baked goods at work all the time and no one gives me anything in return - it can definitely be a one way street. The trait itself will not be changing. Hope that helps though!