• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you wear me out, pteron
    finger trips across my cheek----------------
    ----------------kiss me until i can't speak

After the warmth of the tropical ocean, the river that brushes past his fetlocks feels remarkably cold. It’s not, not really, but as he kicks one hoof and watches the arc of glittering water, it certainly feels so.

The sea breeze had swept him south, down around the peninsula of the Pampas and then up into the bay, depositing him here at the mouth of the river. Pteron’s olive gaze follows the water he’s kicked as it is swallowed against by the gurgling rapids, and he draws back a hoof to repeat the action when his blue-tipped ears flick backward at the sound of someone coming nearer. Pteron takes a step back, putting all four feet on the damp bank, and turns to face the stranger. And it is a stranger, one with strange markings and stranger eyes, and Pteron follows the curl of the horse with unhidden curiosity.

I like your wings, says the boy who introduces himself as Ghaul, and Pteron takes a moment to look at the other’s wings as well. Dragon wings, his least favorite, and dragon scales as well. Pteron is not fond of dragons, and it shows in the frown that appears. But this is Ghual and not Reia, and Pteron is able to introduce himself with the trepidation that shows in his face.

“Thank you. I’m Pteron.” and then, because he is curious. “How can you see them?”

@[Ghaul]

-- pteron --

Messages In This Thread
    you wear me out, pteron - by ghaul - 11-21-2019, 10:05 PM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by Pteron - 11-22-2019, 05:51 PM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by ghaul - 11-24-2019, 07:29 PM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by Pteron - 11-25-2019, 12:05 AM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by ghaul - 11-25-2019, 01:07 AM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by Pteron - 12-03-2019, 05:21 PM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by ghaul - 12-17-2019, 08:51 PM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by Pteron - 12-28-2019, 10:24 AM