• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you wear me out, pteron

do you think God stays in his heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he has created?

They are each fortunate in cultivating relationships with others, though in entirely different ways. While Pteron romances and charms, Ghaul simply collects and takes them. He wonders if this winged stranger will be the first male that he drags back to Pangea as his prize or if Gospel would try to eat him first. The wyrm imagines them each tugging and fighting over the boy’s bone and it brings a smile to his face that comes out crooked and full of pointed teeth. Luckily he can’t see the way his new friend regards him.

Pteron,” he repeats quietly before his tongue thoughtfully curls over and around his favorite fang. The question causes Ghaul to tilt his head curiously for a moment and he wonders how best to answer for a while. To reveal his cards or keep playing them close to his chest, he wonders. “I see your warmth. Your outline.

And then he breathes a small plume of fire and watches it curl, white hot and then vanishing as quickly as he brought it into existence. He creeps closer then and touches his nose to Pteron’s cheek so that he might map his expression, to better understand this moment. When he finds his new friend’s brows furrowed with concern, however, his smile fades and he searches Pteron’s lips. A frown. Ghaul takes a momentary step back and regards the pegasus for a moment as his anger writhes up into his chest. Should he grab him by the face and try to pull his jaw bone from his skull? Should he devour his eyes so he can be blind too?

Stop making that face or I’ll peel your skin to help you,” he hisses, teeth all clacking together and little embers escaping his jaws as he speaks. His wings spread open in a primal threat display, talons gnashing at the dirt beneath them. And then he closes the small distance he had afforded Pteron only moments ago. Once wrong move and it’s clear the hellspawn will make good on his promise with glee.

ghaul

@[Pteron] if you want ghaul to attack him he will but i didn't want to rush into it

Messages In This Thread
    you wear me out, pteron - by ghaul - 11-21-2019, 10:05 PM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by Pteron - 11-22-2019, 05:51 PM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by ghaul - 11-24-2019, 07:29 PM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by Pteron - 11-25-2019, 12:05 AM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by ghaul - 11-25-2019, 01:07 AM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by Pteron - 12-03-2019, 05:21 PM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by ghaul - 12-17-2019, 08:51 PM
    RE: you wear me out, pteron - by Pteron - 12-28-2019, 10:24 AM