• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  lost in the woods; any

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Met with a bright and welcoming smile, the blue winged mare finds no detest from the other towards interrupting the quite hours of the coming day. Dracarys often, especially of late, has found herself less interested in befriending others. She prefers the silence for now. Although her quiet habit of late does not keep her from learning and gathering information. The young mare may be another face that calls Loess home, another dragon in the den, but she has a deeper ambition than she allows herself to show.

Her smile increases a little more at the mention of this being one of the mare’s favorite places. It was more or so the perfect view to see all of Loess, Dracarys would not deny that. Listening further to the mare answering her questions, particularly when the dun mare mentions who she is, a flicker of curiosity and mischief appear in her silver-blue eyes for a quick moment of time. Lepis certainly needed no further explanation of who she was, by reputation it was known enough who and what the perlino and navy pointed mare was capable of.

As far as anything though, Dracarys can only speculate. Her father had once upon a time informed her of names and events that took place. Never did her hellhound-father leave anything out, especially after his failure to secure the crown from Castile. It was with such knowledge that would help equip her ascending to higher grounds. However, it was who you knew than what you know that took you places.

“I am sure you are happy to be back then.” There was nothing more comforting than living in the place you know so well. For a moment the dragon mare wonders what it would be like to return to the never-ending autumn forest. Would she feel the same as she did when only a filly? Truthfully it brings a warmness to her heart, but she remembers it would never be the same. Those who she knows would not be there if she did return.

Turning away from her childish thoughts, Dracarys considers the inquire from Lepis. “Family brought me here.” She mentions first because within Loess family meant everything, especially to her grandfather. “I have lived in Loess for only a few years now.” Simple years it all really had been, but she does not mention that. Instead, she moves forward, giving another piece of who she was to Lepis. “My name is Dracarys.” However, it truly meant nothing. She was not known by reputation, only by the blood that had created her.

@[Lepis]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 12-15-2019, 10:22 AM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Dracarys - 12-15-2019, 03:38 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 12-15-2019, 08:12 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Dracarys - 01-08-2020, 07:24 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 01-09-2020, 07:45 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Dracarys - 01-16-2020, 07:20 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 01-20-2020, 01:13 AM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Dracarys - 01-27-2020, 07:07 PM