• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The demons inside of me; Draco
    She is perceptive, as she's always had to be. The way his mouth curled to one side and the way his voice held the feeling of distaste coaxed her own sharp smirk. She had spent enough time in Pangea to know it held a breed of assholes all it's own.

And then suddenly she knew why he felt so familiar, the way he looked at her as if he couldn't care less if she were here or not, it was no longer the stranger boy, Draco, standing infront of her but her father.

Litotes.

Curiosity replaced by indifference she decided. What was one more testosterone consumed male to her? She should gather the twins and go now, that would be the smart thing to do in this moment. Pangea was a waste land, filled with assholes.

"Whatcha got going on in the eye?" Those were the words that stopped her as she made her final decision to leave. She paused ears tilted tentatively towards Draco, considering for a moment.

"Go play." She said quietly, one would think she were giving a grown man orders to gallop and prance around. She knew the twins along with her companion, Dexter, would be listening intently. It was all it took to make the children disperse, the girl shifting into wolf form and the boy to lion. "You to Dexter, watch them." The monkey hesitated upon her back before following after the children with a roll of his eyes, it's not like she couldn't just use her eye to check on the kids.

All of this transpired without Felicitey breaking eye contact with Draco, her icey blue eye watching every minute reaction. "I see myself," she said setting the 8ball to work. The figure eight dancing and coming alive with a constant flow of rose gold. It twisted and turned like the rivers that snaked through Pangea's canyons. It was only for a second that she had accessed his vision seeing herself, it was like looking in a mirror. She moved effortlessly to Oectra's eye, she could see she was tucked in a nearby thicket watching them, her brother by her side, and with that she sucked in a pleased breath and released her hold over the 8ball returning to the black vision it held.

"Nothing to interesting."

@[draco]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-16-2019, 12:26 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-17-2019, 05:48 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-17-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-29-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-31-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-06-2020, 04:18 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 01-06-2020, 08:55 PM