• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  another twist of the knife; turn of the screw [brujo]

It isn't every day he gets snuck upon. It' isn't impossible, no, and he is especially vulnerable after landing before he can get his bearings, but good Lord, does he get a good shot of prey-instinct fright at the sudden appearance of the mare. After jolting, Warbird snorts and swats his long, blonde tail a few times, blinking. What on Earth...?

What he sees, the pegasus is quite sure he's never seen before. She is lovely in her own way, and wildly unique -- her coat is intensely bright, and she sports lovely golden fins adorning her head, neck, and spine. Wings just as brilliant as the rest of her adorn her back. But most eye catching of all are her markings. Scars? Warbird is not sure which they are, but they pulse... and he imagines it to the beat of her heart.

The mare is truly something to behold. 

"Ah, my deepest apologize, miss," the pegasus breathes, voice deep and cultured. Politely, Warbird lowers his antlers in a small bow. "Greetings. I am afraid I am, indeed, quite lost. I am new here -- my daughter and I were separated in our travels. Have you seen her? About my size, antlers, wings?"

Warbird stomps a hoof, tutting at himself. "Oh, where are my manners? Warbird, at your service. You are...?"

WARBIRD

but icarus flew too high

[Image: CqmvRSM.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: another twist of the knife; turn of the screw [brujo] - by Warbird - 01-02-2020, 06:28 PM