• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    blinded by the white -x
    Bless you fairies for putting up with my nonsense this season. We have permission for Agetta to carry "twins" from two sires. I also have permission for the trait for Foal 1 in exchange for making the banner!

Ryatah is acting as a sire with magical assistance from Anaxarete (here!)

Sire 1
    Name: Ryatah
    Breed: Arabian
    Traits/defects: infrared vision, angel
    Color: white
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [INFRARED VISION][ANGEL][immortality*]

Sire 2
    Name: Plume
    Breed: Abstang
    Traits/defects: wings
    Color: bay
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [WINGS]

Dam:
    Name: Agetta
    Breed: Quarab
    Traits/defects: shapeshifting, light beam emission
    Color: white
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg[SHAPESHIFTING][LIGHT BEAM EMISSION]

Foal 1: Ryatah x Agetta
    Name: Beyza
    Player: Squirt
    Colour: white everything (eyes, skin, hair, she's so white she's going to be born holding a PSL in her little hooves)
    Traits: White Magic
    * Beyza is reserved by Squirt

Foal 2: Plume x Agetta
    Name: Caledonia
    Player: Laura
    Colour: White
    * Caledonia is reserved by Laura

If there's a triplet please murder it we don't need that kind of negativity in our lives.

Rough definition of White Magic for the database (any adjustments by the admin team are of course welcome!): ability to use any trait listed in the database so long as the effects of the usage does not conflict with the user's moral code. Weak against mind-based abilities
    (NA, NA, NA, 87)

Beyza
    Female
    Arabian hybrid
    White
    Ryatah x Agetta
    Twin to Caledonia, White magic
    tegteg [WHITE MAGIC]
    Played by Squirt
    Due January
    Breedable in July

(NA, NA, NA, 90)

Caledonia
    Female
    Arabian hybrid
    White
    Plume x Agetta
    Twin to Beyza, wings, dove shifting, light beam emission. Faerie's choice defect: blind until her twin uses her magic for the first time.
    tegteg [WINGS][DOVE SHIFTING][LIGHT BEAM EMISSION][infrared vision]
    Played by Laura
    @[Krav Fairy] - HI! She is literally perfect and I love her defect so much. <3 Thank you!!

Just curious - does the all caps mean she expresses light beam emission too?

Also, if Plume was her father and not Ryatah, would she inherit the mutated angel? I don't know how these trio breedings work.
    @[laura] haha im sorry I was clearly drunk and two sires fucked me up...i fixed the stats im sorry for the confusion :/
    LMAO. drunk stats are the best stats, and I couldn't imagine doing two sires while sober, so...

thank you so, so much! <3