• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  break it all down, peregrine jude
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

Jude wants to bite down on that poisonous tongue, to feel Messiah squirm as she literally eats his words. Will he have plenty of sugar to offer, then? Will he be able to cover her in coats of velvet words? She cannot tell if she wants to choke him or let him speak forever.

The halo above her angel’s head casts light and digs shadow, craters of black and hills of yellow softening his sharp edges. Jude watches his face morph as he moves, lilac eyes ever intent as she watches his mouth meet her skin. It takes all of Jude’s self-control to drag her eyes from his lips and to the middle of Messiah’s spine. A pleased smirk sits quietly on her lips.

The curve of Jude’s hip shifts pleasantly beneath the stranger’s gaze. Her body leans to beckon his gaze further, where his eyes finally come back to hers.

Messiah towers over the pastel mare, allowing her shadow to fall into when she realizes she wants to lose herself in him. She wants to chew him up and spit him out, and for him to erase her completely. Jude reaches to feel the pulse in his neck against the sensitive skin of her lips. Pleasure blooms in her chest when she finds it steady.

“So ya are a devil, then?” she whispers while pulling away from his skin, cheek brushing ever-so-lightly against the side of his nose.

i've been blossoming alone over you

Messages In This Thread
    break it all down, peregrine jude - by messiah - 12-20-2019, 12:11 AM
    RE: break it all down, peregrine jude - by peregrine jude - 12-28-2019, 01:15 AM