• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  where the wind’s like a whetted knife
    Aodhán

The white and gold stallion looks from one to the other, understanding that things have been decided then. ”I’ll show you two around, I’m sure we’ll run into @[Noah] at some point. Or maybe Norma first.” He gives the impression that to him it doesn’t matter who they encounter, although perhaps if he had the choice he would avoid finding Noah directly because it would lead to a political discussion between the two grown mares, which he had less care for. Once, he may have been interested in participating that much, but things had changed a lot within the Pampas, and within himself. He’d thought himself grown at the age of two. How wrong had he been.

Nevertheless, he knows a few good places. One of the hills near the little river in the south - creek is perhaps a better word, this season - is slightly higher than the others, and so that is the direction he points them to. Straight through a field of tall grass and various beautiful flowers that wouldn’t have been here had it not been for a little magic.

from the ashes a fire shall be woken

@[Oceane] @[Alija] sorry for the delay

O C E A N E
    Hath in her veins to beat and run,
    the glad indomitable sea, the strong white sun.

Oceane falls into comfortable step just behind Aodhan as he agrees to bring them where Alija has requested to go. She's simply along for the ride, not quite partaking in the conversation as they venture but also not ignoring the pair should they decide to ask anything of her along the way. The Pampas is beautiful, as she had noticed upon her first landing in its wide verdant plains, and she is un-surprised to see that the gentle repose of the flatlands extends nearly as far as her gilded eyes can see.

They meander for quite some time and her ears flutter on occasion to receive words from her companions or to simply listen to the brush as a gentle breeze winds through it. She greets a small field mouse, though she does so quietly and with acknowledgment of how close she stands to Aodhan and Alija. Not yet comfortable with her ability becoming public knowledge, Oceane minds her personal space well.

When the sun begins its final descent across the Pampas' wide open sky and they've yet to encounter Noah, the opaline pegasi realizes just how long she's been gone from Loess. Aware of how long and tiresome her flight home will be, Oceane clears her throat and gives an apologetic and kind smile to Aodhan.

"Thank you for your tour, Aodhan, but I best be returning to the foothills now. Perhaps I will return soon to meet with you and Noah." She unfurls her aqua and lavender wings and with a nod to the pair of them, Oceane ascends from the Pampas and glides northeast to Loess.

@[Aodhan], @[Alija]
    "WORDS"

neamrel
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by