• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Twinss for breeding season please and thank you
    I am thinking of doing a Carwyn x Aodhán/Carwyn x Ivar twins , If allowed but if not that is fine.

I was thinking for the triplets that she gets pregnant unknowingly by Aodhan on her way back to Ischia and  after being released by Heartfire(who had kidnapped her). With some magic/help from Carnage she is pregnant by Ivar. Her Ivar baby would be safe but she would try and hide the other one from being killed by Ivar
    denied based on plot and only one player
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Would twins work and I can look for another player for one of them if needed? It was just a plot idea I had to try to break her even more. Also would it be possible to have one of the babies have a brittle bone defect?
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    Hey I just want to point out Carnage wouldn’t help her get pregnant by another dude...so if that factors heavily into your plot definitely rethink it Smile
    Okay so I can do it as Carwyn x Aodhan and Carwyn x Carnage twins instead. She'll try to keep the pregnancy/foals a secret from Ivar. I don't have any preference on whether it's an Ivar or a Carnage baby and Carnage doesn't have to be a part of the plot either. It's just an idea so I'm not so picky

Or just take Carnage out of the plot. I don't really know what the whole twins with two dads stipulations are, I've only tried once.
    Active Characters:
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    Twins from different fathers require a magician, and since Cassi has said Carnage wouldn't do it, this request is denied without an agreement from another magician.
    Okay would Twins with just Aodhan work? Sorry to keep bugging about this. Also would it be possible to have one of the babies have a brittle bone defect and the other have some kind of different defect?
    Active Characters:
    In-Active: