• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

plots for lil baby eucharist
    let me die on your altar, sweet death in agony for you.
    Eucharist
    Male
    Hybrid
    Black (Ee/aa) with green eyes
    Tarnished x Sabbath
    Twin to Reign, scaly wings, healing
    tegteg [SCALY WINGS][HEALING][basilisk shifting][immortality][telepathy][snake shifting][horn]
    Played by Jassal
    Due in January
    Breedable by May

So this is Reign's twin brother, Eucharist, who is my first attempt at an evil soft boi. He's not going to be evil in the sense of like hurting anyone or even really seem evil. He's just going to flatter people and use them for his ego without any real concern for their well-being. If anyone ever needs healing, he'll gladly do it but he's going to make them drink his blood and tell them that's the only way he can heal. Idk why, he just does. But he thinks violence is for dumb dumbs so he won't be getting his hands dirty with any of that.

I think it'd be fun if he tormented someone with his indifference while they pine for him or maybe just want him to be more empathetic because they love him as a friend and they kept trying to kill themselves as a result of their deepening disappointment, but he just keeps healing them and being like "nooo stop you're too cute to die lol" while they scream internally from frustration. But anything is good with me, basically.
    he obviously needs to meet his big sister prayer who will honestly be pretty afraid of him lmao
    UMM I think the only young baby I have is Tangled (Nightlock x Wonder) because I’m not playing any this season. But once he’s older I’ve got a whole bunch that I think could click with him, like Kade.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis